The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The eCommerce Specialist (Content Syndication and Enablement) is responsible for managing and maintaining catalog data and content of over 1,200 products across eCommerce retail channels, focusing on Amazon and Pure Play eCommerce Websites.
The Specialist will oversee catalog data management, coordinate the development and deployment of content for new products, keep existing products optimized, and provide the eCommerce practice with visibility on both content integrity and performance. This role is critical in supporting new product launches and key promotional periods. The Specialist will utilize technology platforms for catalog management and work cross-functionally with our creative, media, and IT teams to ensure that all content is kept up to date, accurate, and meets industry best practices.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage and support content operations of the eCommerce Product Catalog of over 700 items.
- Oversight of Digital Catalog Data for Amazon and Pure Play, including coordination with analytics team to measure performance and impact of content changes.
- Traffic and syndicate product content across key retailer channels including but not limited to Amazon and Pure Play.
- Deploy and maintain brand store content and “A+” enhanced content, and brand.com website content.
- Support PDP projects, including content optimizations, revamps, brand store pages, and enhanced (A+) content.
- Maintain eCommerce content process guidelines to stay up-to-date with retailer.com requirements and best practices. Notify internal stakeholders when updates to retailer guidelines change.
- Perform regular content audits on product description pages (PDP) to continually assess the efficacy of content’s impact on sales performance.
- Coordinate with internal nutrition scientists to manage and update product benefits and claims across the catalog.
- Manage the collection of product renders and labels from the company database for use in PDP content projects.
- Manage content development and deployment for new product and innovation launches.
- Work with Customer Teams to manage PDP content updates for emerging eCommerce channels.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure existing brand, category and product pages maintain accuracy.
- Create optimization plans to increase product ranking and manage through resolution.
- Ensure that content is stored and syndicated through PIM (Salsify).
- Support Amazon Vine, BazaarVoice, Salsify and other sampling/review activations in support of various business initiatives.