Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and re-imagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We're now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking an experienced Supervisor to lead customer focused internal operations for a fast-growing, multi-shift, national retail pharmacy committed to improving customer medication outcomes through the utilization of adherence packaging and world-class data management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: customer data management, and continuous improvement operations.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A proven ability to identify operational challenges and/or opportunities by analyzing the available data, develop and execute plans to fix problems as well as take advantage of new business opportunities.
- A leader who manages with persistence, is driven by big challenges and has the ability to drive strategies in order to scale operations quickly/as needed.
- High level attention to detail, ability to multitask, highly-organized.
- Experience managing in a call center environment.
- Comfortable in a role with a high level of ambiguity and confidentiality required.
- Proven superior communication skills, both with teams and upper management.
- Experience supervising operations in a fast-paced, high-tech environment with superior time management skills.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry is a plus.
- Looking for a capable leader who is a cultural fit and excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapidly changing organization.
- Experience coaching, supervising and scheduling a growing team (with 10+ team members) with the ability to communicate across a broad spectrum of roles within the company to provide efficient, consistent, and exceptional customer service.
- Ability to understand strategic vision and then execute on a team/departmental level.
- Skilled in change management strategies with a focus on solution-based problem solving.
- Ability to hold team accountable for daily goals in a metric-driven organization and coach employees to meet metrics.
- Proficient technical skills - with an emphasis on Excel.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently yet is a team player.
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and customers in a fast-paced environment
- 1 + years of experience managing 5+ individuals
- Associates Degree, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- Call Center Experience
- Healthcare Experience
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screening and background check.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to work.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Supervisor, Manager, Call Center, Operations, Team Lead, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Customer Service, Billing, Enrollment, divvyDOSE, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, Iowa City, IA, Iowa