The Member Contact Center Representative I provides world-class service to members via multiple channels (phone, email, chat, and correspondence). This position responds to several member inquiries and requests, researches and resolves issues, and provides the features and benefits of credit union products and services to deepen relationships while adhering to established policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provides exceptional service to promote deep and lasting member relationships
2. Serves members via all forms of member contact (phone, email, chat, correspondence, or in-person)
3. Provides information and performs account maintenance
4. Researches and resolves problems under the guidance of the Assistant Manager
5. Takes ownership of member concerns and provides prompt follow-up/resolution under the guidance of the MCC Assistant Manager or MCCR Senior
6. Identifies opportunities to offer additional credit union products, promotions, and services to members and generates referrals
7. Maintains knowledge of credit union policies, procedures, and regulations
8. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Minimum of a high school diploma; some college course work preferred; degree highly desirable
2. 1+ year experience in a contact center environment
3. 1+ years in a credit union or financial institution
4. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
5. Some travel may be required to complete training or fulfill duties
6. Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy with current and potential members, peers, and staff
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office software and standard office equipment; proficiency with call center programs desired
8. Familiarity and comfort with online systems and other technology
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.