Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Yardi Help Desk Specialist will be responsible for supporting all property management software applications used by the company. This position works closely with site management personnel, staff accountants, accounting managers, IT staff and Regional Property Managers to facilitate the deployment and effective use of those applications
- Provides technical support for Voyager and other applications.
- Communicates and enforces company and accounting practices & policies.
- Monitors support calls in the Service Desk database and reviews monthly results to recognize and communicate problem trends to the supervisor to collaborate on appropriate action.
- Assists the sites and corporate accounting personnel in the correction of posting errors on month-end closes & reports.
- Full life cycle user provisioning and ensuring each user has the appropriate permissions and are assigned to the correct property security.
- Responsible for the set-up of new properties, as well as, the transition of terminated or lost properties.
- Participates in the testing, implementation of, and the compliance with, technology related policies.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Above average knowledge and skill as a Yardi Voyager user
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment including Windows OS errors
- Must be familiar with and able to troubleshoot Microsoft Word and Excel errors
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining accuracy
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Minimum of two years working Yardi Voyager experience (Property Management Industry Specific)
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
(Scope of the person's authority, including a list of jobs that report to this job).
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the business. Work is primary sedentary in nature.