Teleperformance is the industry-leading customer and technical support provider. Today, our organization employs over 100,000 professionals world-wide and over 30,000 professionals in the United States. Our award-winning technical and customer service professionals support today's most recognizable brands including many Fortune 100 companies. Unlike other Work From Home opportunities, Teleperformance is looking to hire full-time employees - NOT CONTRACTORS - to provide the same award-winning technical and customer support at home.
Agents answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options (air, hotel and car), booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.
This is a work-from-home position. Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
• Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
• Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
• Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
• Previous experience working in a work-from-home call center environment, required
• Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
• Provide high speed internet access in your home
• Must be at least 5Mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
• Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
• Must be available to attend one of our classes starting in March or April, and attend all training sessions, without any absence, for the first 5 weeks
• Training is Monday-Friday from 230pm-11pm CT
• Be proficient in computer operation and website navigation
• Must be able to multi-task between multiple computer programs and websites
• Able to work independently
• Have excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Superior negotiating skills
• Work from the comfort of your own home
• Paid training
• Stable schedules
• Computer equipment provided
• Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
• Afternoon and evening shifts available.
• Also, you will need to be able to work one weekend day
• Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am!
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Paid Time Off
Get your applications in today by emailing [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
! If you are passionate about helping others and seeking a long-term career opportunity, apply now for a chance to become part of the Teleperformance team! We're excited to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled