Role/Title Wire Design & Install Engr
Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135
Duration 06+ Months
- Electrical Harness/Cable Group is seeking senior electrical harness/cable engineers.
- The candidate will mentor, coach and lead lesser experience engineers providing knowledge transfer to aid in growing our next generation of engineers.
- The candidate will provide engineering and technical decisions for Military Aircraft, Military Derivative Aircraft (AEW&C, AWACS, C-32/C-40, E-4B, VC-25A, KC-767, B-1B, B-2, B-52 and others) and diverse projects. Assignments will provide an excellent opportunity to learn aircraft harness/cable design on the various platforms.
Other job responsibilities may include
- Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
- Leads the team to analyze results and performs design reviews.
- Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Develops complex statements of work, metrics, schedules and budgets.
- Performs technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Works under minimal mentorship
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments.
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events