.Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences
- Active Secret Clearance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting help desk Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 operations,
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Desktop Image creation/deployment process
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Microsoft products such as O365, SharePoint, Outlook, and Skype for Business.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience Software and hardware troubleshooting to resolve issues arising due to Windows 10 Operating system
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Remedy ticketing system
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in providing technical support for microcomputer hardware, networks, account administration, and office automation software via telephone
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting a large-scale government customer.
- Excellent customer support skills (In-person and on the phone).
- Excellent soft skills including a mastery of customer service - theory and execution.
- IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program
- Certified as a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or equivalent
- Excellent people skills, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.