The overall purpose of this position is the responsibility for all physical receiving for Fresh Flowers, including offloading, breakdown, labeling and check-in. Accountable for safety and cleanliness in the material handling and receiving areas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The hours for this position are Friday and Saturday, 7:00 am – finish. Additional days/hours or adjustment to daily start time may change due to holiday or additional workload.
Receiving and Put Away
- Receiving of Fresh Flowers.
- Product must be counted and logged in correctly.
- All products must be put into proper warehouse.
- Be sure that all product is put away in an organized manner in the proper bin in rotation.
Receiving Trouble Shooting
- Work with other Receivers to research discrepancies.
Picking and Sorting
- Make sure that correct product is picked.
- Make sure all Grower Direct is broken down and scanned for the proper required date.
Safety and Housekeeping
Maintain coolers and receiving dock work areas in a clean and organized manner for safe and effective operation.