Delaware Valley Floral Group is seeking to hire team members for our Fresh Flower Picking Operation. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure timely and accurate picking of quality products for loose-pick orders within a cooler environment (approximately 34 degrees).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The hours for this position are Sunday - Thursday 12pm-3pm start until Finish. Additional days/hours or adjustment to daily start time may change due to holiday or additional workload.
- Pick product, handle and inspect product, ensuring good quality, in a timely manner, while minimizing/eliminating picking errors and improve order accuracy.
- Utilize RF Scanners in the picking process.
- Oversee general safety and housekeeping for your areas of responsibility, to include sweeping, removal of water from area, and emptying trash.
- Attend and participate in ongoing team meetings for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned/required by management.
The employee will utilize basic warehouse equipment such as RF scanners, box cutters, and packing tape dispensers.