- Are you a proactive hands-on warehouse person looking to work in a fast paced environment?
- Are you an ambitious, hard-working individual interested in career growth?
With more than 500 service centers, 9 strategic distribution centers, and 5,000 employee associates across North America, Applied Industrial Technologies stocks 4 million part numbers to supply our customers with all of their hydraulic, pneumatic, bearing, and other industrial MRO and OEM parts needs. We are seeking a motivated warehouse employee to perform the duties necessary to package and prepare materials for shipment. We are hiring!
At Applied, the Warehouse Associate has immediate impact on our Distribution Center’s performance and in customer satisfaction. You’ll join a tight-knit team serving multiple service centers, internal associates, and loyal, long-term customers. Productivity and accuracy are key measures for success.
As an Applied Warehouse associate, you will perform a variety of duties required within the warehouse. Your warehouse duties will include:
- Receive and verify incoming materials
- Maintain stock areas
- Pick and prepare sales orders for outbound shipment
- Verify merchandise and ensure accuracy
- Work from daily schedule, work orders, verbal and written instructions
- Use motor truck, hand and mobile lift equipment, simple hand and power tools, weighing scales, postage meters
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 mo.+customer service experience
- Attention to detail: accurate data entry skills, basic math & reading skills
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Forklift operating experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, productivity, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.