We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Business Relationship Management at UPS Technology:
Members of Business Relationship Management (BRM) work as the liaison between business groups and the technical teams at UPS Information Technology to create solutions that are the most efficient and cost effective product to meet the needs of the business. They resolve risks and issues in a timely fashion that allows for critical paths not to be impacted. They analyze competitor’s offerings as well as provide production support for individual customer issues and system wide impacts (outages, security issues, etc…)
About this role:
The User Specialist will be a member of the BRM Shipping Systems team. The User Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Business Relationship Management (BRM) shipping team, as well as both internal and external customers, during the project lifecycle. He/She will focus on UPS shipping systems which includes web shipping, CampusShip and WorldShip. These systems allow customers to print UPS shipping labels.
The User Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reporting from Data Warehouse and other sources
- Monitoring and responding to production support inquiries from the help desk
- Conducting user acceptance and managing feedback
- Conducting ad-hoc system testing and deployment verification
- Providing input to the implementation and deployment of various projects
Increased responsibilities may include system ownership and primary ownership of enterprise release projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple requests from multiple teams and deliver results on time
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment while handling multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and detail oriented
- Motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law