Trust you are doing well!! This is Tahera from BC Forward. We have an opening for a University Recruitment Advisor role - Florham Park, NJ and I find your profile suitable for this role. If you are seeking for new opportunities, I can help you in offering you this role. Can we get on a quick call to discuss this ,I could be reached at (317) 588 8608 meanwhile would appreciate if you can send me your updated resume and let me know the best time to reach you.
Job Title: University Recruitment Advisor
Location: Florham Park, NJ 07932
- The University Recruitment Advisor (URA) represents the company at university events and National Diversity Conferences.
- The URA manages university recruiting relationships with students at key schools for the companys 10 rotational programs.
- The URA will also manage and own the companys core university relationships with internal school contacts and career centers, conduct school team meetings to drive the annual strategy and ensure sourcing channels are delivering a strong ROI.
- The University Recruitment Advisor will be aligned to specific disciplines and manage the companys Summer Intern Program, International Internships and Co-Op opportunities.
- The URA will develop a distinct external market and competitive lens approach to talent scouting and create a diversity recruitment strategy positioned with the companys D&I goals.
- Leveraging your demonstrated success and strong record of accomplishments recruiting outstanding talent, you will:
- Strategically source, assess and close high potential university talent via a broad range of cost efficient techniques on and off campus
- Deliver silver medalist talent for entry-level positions and summer hires to further cultivate our talent pipeline and positively impacting our Time to Accept
- Lead with continuous improvement mindset, successfully influencing stakeholders and other partners to optimize attraction, assessment and selection strategies and improve our KPI performance
- Leverage your organizational skills and creativity to facilitate an immersive new hire orientation for our March, May and July week-long onboarding events
- Optimize BASF brand presence at core schools and National Diversity Conferences to ensure robust participation and candidate interest, in order to hire the best for BASF
- Leveraging your strong organizational skills, attention to detail and experience with MS Suite and applicant tracking systems (ATS), you will manage and ensure the data integrity of reports and our Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo) processes and updates.
- Work Location: 100% remote but east coast, tri-state area around Florham Park is preferred. Depending on the pandemic situation, may travel to campus.
- Minimum of 3–5 year corporate campus recruiting exp a must. This is to recruit college students for BASF PDP programs. Must have strong skills with MS Office (PowerPoint)
- This role handles only PDP programs, not summer interns, international internship or Co-Op.
- The University Recruitment Advisor will be aligned to specific disciplines and manage the company’s Summer Intern Program, International Internships and Co-Op opportunities.
Thanks and Regards,
(317) 588 8608
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum .
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.