BCforward is seeking a Treasury Processor for our client out of Indianapolis, IN
Position: Treasury Processor
Length: 6+ months (Potential for contract to hire)
Location: Indianapolis (can work remote through August)
- This position must work under little supervision processing lockbox deposits. This position is responsible for accurate and timely recording and balancing all incoming cash receipts. The incumbent will communicate with service teams from all divisions. The incumbent will be able to back up all processors in the department proficiently and research problems or questions. The incumbent will also perform other related duties at the request of the supervisor. Record and balance all incoming cash receipts for all companies. Incoming cash receipts include (but are not limited to) the following responsibilities.
- Process Lockbox, checks, wire and ACH cash receipts for all lines of business
- Strong data entry skills, experience with computers, and working in multiple systems
- Scan checks using bank software for depositing
- Ability to research and answer questions regarding cash receipts
- Provide support to management for process improvement initiatives
Minimum Education Level
- High School/GED
- Some College Preferred
- High school diploma, some college preferred in finance, accounting, or related field
- 1-year experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office
- Ability to thrive in a production atmosphere that requires meeting deadlines and changing workloads
- Basic math aptitude
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131897 when responding to this ad.