The Treasury intern will work alongside Gavilon’s Treasury professionals to assist with the day to day Treasury functions with exposure to projects and data analyses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Offer support in the areas of treasury management, forecasting, accounts payable, foreign currency, margin, and letters of credit.
- Perform analyses and data aggregation for foreign exchange, cash management, and insurance. Assist with ad hoc analyses from time to time.
- Assist with journal entries and reconciliations pertaining to cash accounts and debt liabilities.
- Assist with special projects including OCR implementation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current student pursing a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong integrity and great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Motivated, self-directed
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Experience with Excel