The Treasury Analyst will report to the Head of Liquidity Management and is an integral part of the treasury team. The primary responsibilities of this position are cash forecasting, daily liquidity management and engagement in treasury-related projects for our client
- Prepare the daily and extended cash forecasts for multiple corporate entities in multiple currencies. Coordinate the collection of information from relevant company functions to ensure the daily cash forecast is highly accurate. Requires engagement with trade settlements, cash operations, credit, future clearing and business development.
- Monitor and manage cash position across multiple international entities.
- Conduct borrowing activities under secured and unsecured facilities.
- Ensure accurate reporting of loans and interest in loan database and SAP.
- Analyze FX cash positions and forecasting to ensure FX cash needs are met while minimizing exposure due to currency market fluctuations.
- Participate in operating efficiency initiatives.
- Manage settlement of intercompany loans.
- Work closely with corporate accounting to ensure that treasury-related activities are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support bank account management.
Bachelor's Degree; in accounting or finance
1-3 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP is preferable
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including verbal and written skills
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Energetic and determined attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple activities to completion
- Knowledge of banking software or portals
- General knowledge of accounting