Traveling Superintendents Needed for
$20+MM Projects Nationally!
The Project Superintendent is responsible for directing, coordinating and monitoring activities of construction workers on a construction site. This position collaborates with others to define construction requirements, develop project schedules and conduct safety and quality control inspections. Additionally, the Superintendent anticipates and identifies project issues and risks, proactively communicates identified project issues and risks, presents solutions and confers with project team to resolve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related field preferred
- 10+ years' Lead Superintendent experience supervising commercial construction
- Relevant prior experience leading large-scale, ground-up projects of at least $25-50+ million in diverse commercial markets
- 100% travel nationwide
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Ability to understand and solve complex challenges to present alternative solution(s)
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
You can live anywhere for this role and we offer top benefits!
Apply today to learn more.