Our Expanding Firm in the Columbia/ Baltimore is hiring a sales trainer into management . Our talented team of sales trainers represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
Our Company is looking for trainers who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the business and leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement in to business management.
Responsibilities for Our Sales Trainers:
- The sales trainer executes one to one sales based interaction with customers
- The sales trainer is responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- The sales trainer is aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- The sales trainer has an understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- The sales trainer performs duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- The sales trainer attends and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed.
- Entry Level.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Compensation is based on individual performance.
No experience is necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: athletics, sports, sports management, sports marketing, sales, football, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, competition, competitive, coaching, training, teaching, team building, team captain, fraternity, leadership, public speaking, exciting, travel, vacation, traveling, travel agent, outside sales, inside sales, customer service, bartending, bartender, restaurant, restaurant server, restaurant management, retail, philanthropy, fundraising, camping, camp counselor, sports training, fitness, personal trainer, health and wellness, body building, dietician, nutrition, gym, gym membership, membership sales, recruiting, recruitment, team management, swimming, track and field, cross country, volleyball, diving, NCAA, college sports, varsity athletics, varsity sports, college athlete, college athletics, division I, division II, division III, intern, internship, retail, retail management, hotel, hospitality, working out, training, practice, little league, football coach, soccer, soccer coach, eagle scout, boy scout, new grad, December grad, graduate, college graduate, columbia, baltimore, maryland, elkridge, glen burnie, towson.
$35,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Customer Service, Other