Aerotek is looking for a full-time Automotive Office Clerk specializing in handling Titles. This person will be part of the largest automotive distributor in the Mid-Atlantic region, home to 300+ employees, 7,500 vehicles and over 1,000,000.00 in weekly sales. This individual will be working in an office setting at the service counter dealing with customers face to face and over the phone. Training will be provided for this position and incumbents are not expected to have prior auto experience (although that is a plus!).
- Meeting with customers to determine financial status on vehicles
- Answering phone lines and scheduling appointments to meet with customers
- Faxing, filing, scanning, organizing documents regarding customer accounts
- Providing customers with information as a liaison between them and the financial lending institution
- Booking deals to accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Review schedules
- Tracking titles/payoffs
- Compiling contracts for banks
- Used car inventory sale tracking
- Assist in troubleshooting basic office products
- Ability to answer high volume phone calls
- Strong organization skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to receive cash deposits and maintain Excel spreadsheet with financial information
- Ability to diffuse any escalations with customers
- Ability to consult customers on financial information
- High School diploma
Job Type: Full-time
To inquire about the position please email your resume to ihickman(at)aerotek.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.