As a Tech & Digital SupervisorConsultant at RSM, you will work with businesses in diverse industries while workingon numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of anyparticular assignment -- not just one small part - and you will feel a greatsense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectfulteam environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance theircareer and professional capabilities.
RSM's Tech & Digital ConsultingGroup provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overalleffectiveness of the Tech & Digital function.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholdersand users
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, while managing their expectations
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Network internally and externally to develop sales opportunities
- Lead all client deliveryactivities and discovery session that include requirements gathering anddesired workflows with clients to understand and document their business needs(i.e. budget forecasting, financial reporting, and consolidation)
- Manage multiple projects and project teams to deliver exceptional client experience
- Provide analysis, developmentand documentation of improvement opportunities
- Facilitate user workshops togather and document business needs, requirements, weaknesses and challenges
- Continual learning to betterunderstand RSM's array of services, with the intent to enhance value to theclient through integration of services
- Aspire to career growth by assuming more active roles in technology assessments over time, as knowledge and experience progress
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems and regulations.
- Provides through leadership through presentations or writing such as blogs or RSM content either individually or jointly with other RSM team memebers
- Effectively documenting and communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in InformationTechnology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related fieldand/or a technology focused MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevantwork experience in accounting, operations and/or performance improvementconsulting
- Strong oral and writtencommunication skills, including high-impact client-facing communications
- Eligibility to work within the U.S.
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed character with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve business problems
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 2 full cycle ERPimplementations from selection to implementation
- Basic understanding of ITapplication lifecycle, IT general controls and methods
- Ability to travel up to 50% locallyand nationally. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliablemodes of transportation to those locations
- Core competencies include business requirements definition, project management, business process re-engineering, business intelligence software design and implementation, ERP implementation, or merger/integrations
- Basic understanding of Data Privacy regulations
- Strong computer skills,experience with various software solutions e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio,PowerPoint and Word
- Strong data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, including database knowledge (Microsoft SQL, and / or Access knowledge is plus)
- Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Previous experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Consulting or Professional Services firm experience with previous pre-sales/sales experience
- Strong data assimilation and organization skills
- Understanding and demonstrated experience working with multiple clients
- IT Services Management
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.