SNI Technology's client is a leading global law firm with offices in 20 key business centers across the Americas, Asia and Europe. They are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly -motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realize their greatest potential. If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our IT department in our Washington office as a Technical Support Specialist (Help Desk Specialist).
- Strong understanding of MS-Office Suite, Windows operating systems and the Firm's document management system.
- Setup, repair and maintain all Firm supported printers, laptops, desktops and mobile devices (HP printers, Dell equipment, Apple products, Blackberries, android devices, iPhones, iPads, etc).
- Ability to build a clone computer according to firm standards and troubleshoot any resulting issues
- Possesses a strong knowledge in troubleshooting and fixing hardware for all firm equipment
Years of Experience/Education/Training/Certifications (required or preferred):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree in related field is preferred or equivalent work experience
- A+ Certification preferred
- 3-4+ experience in a desk-side support position - strong emphasis on hardware/software troubleshooting
- Law Firm experience a plus
- Technical hardware/printer/peripherals experience required
• M-F, 10:30-7pm.
• Information Systems Department
• Help Desk/Technical Support
• Non-Exempt (you are paid OT)
• Salary will be in the 70-80K range based on experience, however, the hourly rate will fall between $30-$35/hr for the temp role.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.