We are now offering BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Work at Home Positions! Please note, presently these openings are limited and may require you to work on site at time some point in the near future! There are also other opportunities if you qualify where Teleperformance will provide all equipment.
Our Recruiting Team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD to qualify
4 GB RAM (minimum 6-8 GB preferred)
• Dual Core Processor
• 500 MB of hard drive space
• Ethernet port (system must be using Ethernet connection and wifi must be disabled)
• USB port available for headset (softphone users and LMS users)
• Windows 10 Operating System It must be windows 8 or 10, windows 7 will not work. The requirements are firm!
• USB Head set
• Chromebook is not a viable option!
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
• Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
• Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to listen to and understand callers' concerns
• Ability to read and write in English clearly
We Highly Prefer:
• 6 months call center and/or tech support experience
• Ability to type efficiently
• High School Graduate or GED
• Logical problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to utilize the client approach to troubleshooting
• Organization and work prioritization skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to multitask
• Basic computer aptitude in Windows and/or Mac
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
To apply, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Text TPUSA to 97211 to get started today
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled