*Must be local to Greater Seattle Area
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Responsible for recruiting top talent for all open technology related positions through a variety of channels and methods. This role has accountability for full cycle sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring.
- Communicates effectively across HR and the business hiring teams to maximize efforts to identify and hire qualified candidates.
- Manages work flow and communication through applicant tracking system.
- Partners with external staffing and recruiting agencies on contingent and retained needs, if/when appropriate.
- Creates marketing strategies for unique or hard to fill positions.
- Educates internal customers on interviewing techniques and recruiting best practices.
- Maintains effective relationships with recruiters, external agencies, social media connections and job board partners.
- Prepares reports, analysis, and summaries for business leaders, as needed.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS
- 3 or more years of related recruiting experience.
- Minimum two years of experience recruiting passive candidates specializing in Software & Hardware Development, Database Design, IT Architecture, Technical Program & Project Managers, Computer Science, Oracle and Cloud platforms.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of state and federal employment labor laws.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of social media and other emerging trends and technologies.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and effective ability to prioritize competing obligations for a variety of customers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.