TEKsystems - Technical Staffing Recruiter - Roanoke, VA
TEKsystems'® unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as one of the top 100 companies to work for in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals
- Award winning recruiting and sales training within the IT industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Recruit top IT talent and match their career goals with our clients' hiring needs
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and close candidates
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage contract employees while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales team to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with Technical Professionals to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
Promotion Based Opportunities:
- Professional Recruiter
- Account Recruiting Manager
- Recruiter Lead
- Delivery Manager
- Account Manager
- Division/Account Lead
- Delivery Manager
- Manager of Business Operations
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Recruiting, Sales, Customer Service or Management (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Team-oriented and Goal Driven
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems® provides comprehensive training where individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.