The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As the Tech Services Analyst support projects and activities related to the optimization of commercial packaging processes for various dosage forms of nutritional supplement products. In this role you will work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment supporting multiple packaging sites in Long Island, NY.
As a subject matter expert in packaging componentry, packaging equipment, and packaging procedures you will look for innovative and better ways of doing things. Actively look to eliminate non-value added steps of processes and procedures. Collect and evaluate data, and authors technical summaries. Uses a variety of software tools and programs to input, retrieve and analyze data as needed.
- Identify value added projects related to packaging materials/equipment/materials, including business cases/justifications. Execute projects as assigned.
- Support Packaging Component, Bill of Material (BOM), and finished product assembly requirements for contract manufacturing/packaging sites
- Provides day to day technical support to internal packaging operations including but not limited to component or process improvement, cost savings initiatives and trouble shooting of equipment down-time. Includes support of packaging BOM deviation technical investigations and corrections as needed; Support product quality investigations for root cause identification and corrective action/preventative action identification.
- Supports execution of impact assessments to packaging components as a result of proposed changes to existing products/packaging/equipment. Includes management of Change Control projects as it relates to packaging operations. Monitors, expedites and tracks impact assessments, change controls and PQ Documents.
- Exercises individual judgement in reconciling issues/discrepancies.
- Execute packaging lab testing to support business needs including stability packaging. Maintain and clean lab equipment and area.
- Explores and shares new scientific information, technologies, products and processes related to packaging materials, equipment, and/or processes.
- Assists with execution of packaging equipment qualifications (PQs) and transferring technologies/processes within/to internal packaging sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned.