Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Tech Services Analyst will assist in trouble shooting packaging of nutritional supplement products in various forms in support of operations by collecting, evaluating, analyzing and summarizing data, addressing equipment/component design issues, evaluate new technologies and/or components and seek cost savings.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Looks for innovative and better ways of doing things. Actively looks to eliminate non-value added steps of processes and procedures. Collects and evaluates data, and authors technical summaries. Uses a variety of software tools and programs to input, retrieve and analyze data as needed.
- Identify value added projects related to packaging materials/equipment/materials, including business cases/justifications. Execute projects as assigned.
- Provides day to day technical support to packaging operations including but not limited to component or process improvement, cost savings initiatives and trouble shooting of equipment down-time. Includes support of packaging BOM deviation technical investigations and corrections as needed; Support product quality investigations for root cause identification and corrective action/preventative action identification.
- Support implementation and maintenance of packaging component specifications and vendor drawings.
- Supports execution of impact assessments to packaging components as a result of proposed changes to exisiting products/packaging/equipment. Includes management of Change Control projects as it relates to packaging operations. Monitors, expedites and tracks impact assessments, change controls and PQ Documents.
- Exercises individual judgement in reconciling issues/discrepancies.
- Execute packaging lab testing to support business needs including stabilty packaging. Maintain and clean lab equipment and area.
- Explores and shares new scientific information, technologies, products and processes related to packaging materials, equipment, and/or processes.
- Assists with execution of packaging equipment qualifications (PQs) and transferring technologies/processes within/to internal packaging sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.