The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Tech Services Analyst will help improve current products by collecting, evaluating, analyzing and summarizing data, address manufacturing issues, evaluate new technologies and/or ingredients and seek cost savings. Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s) is required.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists the Scientist/Sr. Scientist in formulating nutritional supplement products in various forms in support of manufacturing.
- Collects and evaluates data, and authors technical summaries.
- Keeps records of laboratory work and observations
- Uses a variety of software tools and programs to input, retrieve and analyze data as needed.
- Assists with creating new raw material specifications, master batch records, change controls, deviations or other required documentation in support of manufacturing existing in-line products.
- Assists with scale up, validating and transferring technologies/processes to other internal manufacturing sites, or externally.
- Implements solutions for routine tasks, balancing achievement of milestones with high quality standards.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing including but not limited to formulation or process improvement, cost savings initiatives and trouble shooting.
- Cleans and maintains lab equipment and rooms.
- Completes special projects on time, as assigned by their supervisor.
- Looks for innovative and better ways of doing things. Actively looks to eliminate non-value added steps of processes and procedures.
- Explores and shares new scientific information, technologies, products and processes with the Technical Services team.