Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the technology needs of various user groups within New West Physicians, part of Optum. You will collaborate with multiple teams as a Level 1 and 2 resource within the Technology Service Desk to accommodate end-user issues and requests. Support is provided via Telephone, ITSM Ticketing Systems, Physically at Clinic, and via Email within established SLAs.
- Assist with managing, delegating, escalating, and solving issue and request tickets
- Provide timely resolution and remote assistance to all end users and IT clients
- Assist with end-user account provisioning and desktop builds (Installation and configuration of desktops / laptops, software, phones, peripheral equipment)
- Document and record all actions using web-based support request tracking tools
- Troubleshoot and assist with network connectivity issues and escalate details accordingly to the Network engineering teams
- Troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve issues including desktop / laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer / scanners / copiers, audio visual equipment, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment
- Manage and complete assigned projects. Communicate status updates to appropriate teams
- Provide support for the Microsoft Suite of applications including but not limited to, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Azure AD, OneDrive
- Act as a Primary and Secondary Service Desk Accountability Lead for multiple products and services
- Assist in writing / develop / maintain support and end-user facing documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to facilitate delivery of support to clients
- Perform validation testing to ensure issues are fully resolved
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation
- Participate and contribute to Daily Service Review’s, utilizing Kanban Boards
- Establish and maintain a positive professional relationship with all users and team members
- Assist in enhancing current processes and procedures
- Some local travel is required within the Metro Denver Area.
- Additional duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Experience supporting Microsoft applications such as Office 365, Windows, etc.
- Experience supporting any of the following: Anti-Virus/End Point Security, Basic Networking Principles (Wireless & Wired)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Demonstrated patience and overall courteous behavior when working with internal and external customers, including vendors. Service with a smile attitude. Excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; must be self-motivated and goal oriented and able to work with little to no direction
- Able to lift, bend and move various computer equipment up to 50 pounds
- Excellent time management, issue management, and project management skills
- Ability to travel locally
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with end user provisioning
- Experience with desktop provisioning
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $17.12 to $30.34. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: helpdesk, tech support, Active Directory, Denver, CO, Colorado