RSM is currently searching for an experienced Tax Partner with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our tax practice in New York. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing practice where you will use your expertise in taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to clients throughout the middle market.
Candidates must be familiar with the tax consulting process and possess the analytical skills necessary for the effective diagnosis, development and implementation of solutions to clients' tax needs. With the support of the firm, you'll have the opportunity to develop and pursue creative approaches to resolve client issues.
Successful candidates will have deep and meaningful relationships within the New York business community, and will have a track record of developing new business and leveraging trusted relationships.
As a tax partner at RSM, you will have an important role in developing, mentoring and coaching our people to achieve challenging and rewarding careers and developing them into future leaders of our firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA or JD
- 15+ years in public accounting with experience in corporate federal tax compliance and tax consulting experience pertaining to planning, research and general mergers and acquisitions activities
- Experience with ASC 740 strongly preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Masters in Taxation
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.