.Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Engineering
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience as Systems Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in RF Testing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with harness design and fabrication
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with hardware configuration management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Writing/Testing/Integrating/Developing Software for Imbedded and C
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master’s degree
- Demonstrated integration and test experience with a modern software intensive mission systems architecture.
- Candidate must have strong technical background, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in-depth understanding of military aircraft functionality,
- Read Engrg Drawings and Parts List
- Capture data digitally from parts lists and excel spreadsheets to form new lists
- Conduct meetings for changes to hardware allocations, tracking and reporting
- Project Planning, Architecture, Functional Allocations
- MS Excel, linking and pivot tables
- Good attitude about work and working with others
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Initiative and ability to work
- Passion for detail and getting the job done in a timely fashion
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.