The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor is responsible for leading a shift team to meet the established standards while adhering to the Corporate Standard Operating Procedures (cSOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and site-specific work directives in place for the Distribution Center. This position has responsibility for maintaining inventory integrity and standards.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain inventory accuracy by ensuring that associates are adequately trained in RF replenishment techniques, the accurate accounting of items picked and staged onto pallets and the safe and efficient operation of equipment in a high velocity work environment
- Coach and develops associates, performing regular evaluations of associates through factual productivity and accuracy data together with subjective observations
- Operational investigations to determine cause and recommend corrective action where needed
- Delivers training for personnel in areas of accident prevention and investigation
- 5+ years of supervisory experience within a warehousing/distribution environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Military experience a strong plus
- Documented completion of additional training in productivity assessment, team building and safety a plus
- Familiarity with Warehousing Inventory Control procedures and concepts and Management Systems, preferably based on an AS400 Operating platform (RF driven)
- Experience in the operation of various material handling equipment
- Strong PC skills, including basic spreadsheet compilation and maintenance
- Organizational skills with the ability to work independently to meet daily deadlines and objectives
- Excellent written communication, presentation and computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Strong mathematical skills
- Must be available for weekend work as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to assess potential risks and to quickly identify appropriate corrective actions
- A good understanding of business operations (business acumen) including project management skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to energize others to work toward the achievement of organizational goals and objectives
- Must have physical ability to lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a distribution environment
- Strong change management skills to drive and sustain improvement in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.