The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Supervisor of Quality Specifications is responsible for providing support for the leadership and coordination of managing the Global Quality Specifications processes and systems among cross-functional teams (this includes raw material, in-house and supplier finished product specifications).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administers and maintains Item Specification Change Control System.
- Creation and revision of all specifications are managed through Item Specification Engineering Change Order (ECO) in Oracle PLM.
- Being a super-user and manage/update account users for the group, contacts Oracle PLM administrators for issues.
- Trains new users of Item Specification ECO.
- Acts as the principal point of contact for the Quality Specification unit for responding and handling questions and requests regarding specifications from Corporate and site quality, Brand/ Marketing, RD, Tech Services, Regulatory, Nutrition Research, Procurement, IT (Oracle PLM), International Regulatory (including Canada) and Customer inquiries.
- In the absence of the manager, review and approve applicable Quality procedures/specifications.
- Manage projects as assigned by the Manager and also participate/represent the department during cross-functional teams’ product development.
- Train new employees on Quality specifications systems and processes.