The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
If you are driven to build teams, share your drive for excellence and innovative spirit, and focused on results, The Bountiful Company is where you want to be! We are building an organization of passionate people committed to the health and wellness of our customers and to the success of our culture and company. The Bountiful Company is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor to join our team.
- Guide a team as well as individually adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, reassuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiency, costs and effectiveness of work and implement sustainable improvements
- Implementation of procedural/policy changes to enhance department performance - Ensures tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Works effectively in a multitask environment and consistently tracks the progress of ongoing initiative. - Enforce safety policies and work habits
- Monitors productivity making sure efficiency, cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met on a daily basis
- Develop, supervise, coach and counsel associates on a regular basis
- Keeps accurate attendance records; files proper reports (accident, probation, etc)
- Promote a teamwork environment
- Step in as needed to be a hands on Supervisor
- Work between tactical and strategic activities to support process improvement and Lean manufacturing practices