Risk Advisory Security and Privacy – Supervisor
- Proactively participate and supervise on projects involving the identification, collection, and analysis of computer systems and electronic data sources relevant to investigative, legal, or regulatory initiatives
- Evaluate malicious activity on company networks assets and mitigate threats using data loss prevention tools, processes, and techniques
- Perform and supervise remote and onsite digital evidence collections and forensic analysis tasks through the use of industry standard hardware and software applications
- Generate precise written and oral reports and professional communication for senior level review and client-facing in support of various projects
- Ability to identify cyber security risks and remediation tasks of networks and computer systems
- Understand the technical skills required for completing digital forensic investigations within a lab environment and remote client locations
- Follow and document proper evidence collection and chain of custody practices
- Analyze network logs, computer systems, and malicious code to identify scope and timeline of system compromise
- Research and testing of digital forensic hardware and software solutions and identify opportunities to improve the team's capabilities
- 6 years of hands-on technical or digital forensic investigative experience of personal computer systems, servers, email and electronic data storage, and mobile devices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, information technology or related discipline is required
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, school jobs, seasonal positions)
- Flexible with travel requirements for company and client matters is required
- EnCase, CFCE or equivalent certifications are required
- IT security and network infrastructure background (UNIX), Windows, MAC, etc.)
- Preferred CISSP, CISA or equivalent certifications recommended
- Experience with vulnerability commercially available and open source testing tools
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-40 v2, 800-41, 800-42 and Open Source Security Testing Methodology
- Demonstrated problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work on various assignments and effective time management skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.