STORE OPERATIONS CONSULTANT (Part-Time)
Are you a positive, upbeat, passionate, ambitious, and determined? One that thrives in a rapidly changing environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a growing retailer and inspired to make a difference? As one of Verizon’s trusted retail partners, Victra is the largest premium retailer in the United States. We need Store Operations Consultants to work a part-time schedule to represent and expand our brand while building a fun and trusting environment for our guests.
YOUR FOCUS (JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
Store Operation Consultants are responsible for assisting our Wireless Sales Consultants sell a full range of telecommunications products and services to our guests in a professional and customer friendly approach. You will multitask, display basic math skills, work a flexible retail schedule, develop sales skills, and analytical skills. In addition, you are a highly-motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
You will also:
- Contribute to the success of your store’s sales goals set by the Store Manager.
- Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Diligently learn all Victra/Verizon products and promotions and ensure your knowledge of these programs is current
- Inspire customers to buy
- Assist in the preparation of sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers
- Answer customers’ queries or concerns
- Provide advice to customers regarding all Victra/Verizon products and services
- Advises customers on utilization and care of merchandise and products.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise and overall store presentation.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all Victra Policies and procedures
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the 'essential functions' for purposes of the ADA.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
YOUR BACKGROUND (Requirements)
Along with having excellent communication skills and ability to read various reports, we are looking for the Store Operations Consultant to bring the following:
- High School diploma, AA preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)