Our client, a leader in motors, actuators and motion subsystems, is looking to hire a Staff Accountant for their location in Springfield, TN!
Duration: 6 Month(s) Contract (possibility of earning permanent employment)
Pay: $30 to $38 per hour based on experience
- Support AP in processing production and non-production invoices.
- Responsible for Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Responsible for Week/Month End Inter-company Accounts Receivable Reconciliations for SBAA, JENA USA and JENA MEX
- Responsible for Sorting Chargeback Reconciliation
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules
- Assists ATP Accounting Manager with weekly Financial Statement Review to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and recommend any necessary adjustments
- Responsible for Work Order Reclass journal entry each month
- Initiate monthly accruals and prepaid transactions
- Responsible for Commission and Royalty reconciliations
- Responsible for Weekly Cash Forecasting
- Assist ATP Accounting Manager with end of month reporting into Cognos
- Maintain Journal Entry Form with current information
- Assists ATP Accounting Manager with opening/closing GL ledgers and accounts
- Responsible for freight accrual entries and process
Required Skills: MS Excel - Pivot Table
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Essential - Microsoft Office including high level excel skills
- Essential - Strong cost accounting experience including variance analysis.
- Good general accounting skills and knowledge. Clarity in reconciliation and other reporting
- Preferable - Movex / Mapics / Oracle / Cognos
- Ability to link operational activities to P&L or B/S impact.
- Bachelor's Degree
Springfield, Tennessee, United States,37172-5014
M-F 8-5 with 1 hour lunch
**Please apply with your most up-to-date resume for immediate consideration**
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.