We value a strong workethic and character. At Welbilt, we work hard to ensure that each of ouremployees has access to a supportive working environment which enablesindividuals to reach their potential, to be productive and to work to the bestof their ability.
We are Welbilt! We arepioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch backnearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' WelbiltStove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food andbeverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent andbuild careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you.We win together as one team.
The Fixed Asset/LeaseStaff Accountant will be a member of the General Ledger Accounting team, whowill assist in accounting for property, plant, equipment and lease transactionsacross multiple locations for a publicly traded company. Position will belocated in the Carrollwood area. The Fixed Asset/Lease Staff Accountant willinteract with multiple locations across the U.S. and internationally, so strongcommunication skills are a must.
Reporting to the Directorof Corporate Accounting, this position is based in Tampa, Florida*.
• Maintenanceand accounting for fixed assets across multiple locations, including balancesheet reconciliations;
• Processingworld-wide lease accounting transactions, including balance sheetreconciliations;
• Trackand report capital spending by project;
• Recorddepreciation expense;
• Recordlease amortization expense;
• Preparerecurring and non-recurring general ledger journal, lease and fixed assetentries;
• Assistwith other month-end close duties such as accruals, including balance sheetreconciliations;
• Assistwith internal controls and monthly internal reporting;
• Supportexternal and internal audits;
• Completespecial projects, as assigned.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements areintended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed byincumbents assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as a complete list of responsibilities andduties that may be required of individuals in this classification.
• Bachelor'sDegree in Accounting is required;
• Atleast 2 years of accounting experience required;
• Musthave a solid understanding of US GAAP;
• Mustunderstand and have knowledge of new lease accounting guidelines;
• Functionin a high-volume, deadline driven environment;
• Abilityto function well in a team-oriented environment;
• Musthave solid communication and problem-solving;
• ExcellentMS Excel proficiency to include VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables;
• Exposureto large ERP systems (Oracle preferred);
• Experiencewith FAS fixed asset module and/or AMT lease application, a plus.
•Welbilt, Inc. providesthe world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents withindustry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutionsare powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise.Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™,Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™,Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands aresupported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts andservice brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, andKitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in theTampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sellthrough a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Welbilt,Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in theworkplace. All applicants shall receiveequal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color,religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status,or medical condition. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers andpromotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge and abilities,and the feasibility of any necessary job accommodation(s).