The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Talent Development Specialist is a key member of the Talent and Development Department supporting the Learning Management System (LMS) and Instructional Design. This role is responsible for coordinating strategic and support initiatives related to the LMS enterprise wide and will be a key partner in Learning & Development solutions, administration of LMS and integrating content into the LMS.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support the Sr, Systems Administrator LMS by co-managing the Learning Management System (LMS), including but not limited to system configuration, course deployments, user setup and administration, content updates and overall system support.
- Be a key interface with other technology systems and platforms related to new and ongoing projects across Talent and Development.
- Set-up and maintain curricula, courses and offerings for training content based upon business needs and established best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to system functionality and software systems.
- Provide direct support to Associates, Managers, Directors, etc. regarding all issues experienced by LMS users.
- Serve as point of escalation for support issues, which may include serving as the interface with LMS vendor and other vendor support services.
- Responsible for resolving technical concerns in active and inactive courses.
- Define, create, and document system standard operating procedures and instructional quick reference guides.
- Manage local LMS support ticketing system while serving as a point of escalation for all local system issues, administrative aspects, and important processes of the LMS.
- Manage course enrollment, populate course information, and assigns learners.
- Run and analyze reports by conducting post training analytics to track progress and completion compliance.
- Set up course programs based on specifications from the instructional designer.
- Manage tracking of course revisions and history.
- Provide support to business through ad hoc and prescheduled reports.
- Supporting the Instructional Designers by taking on overflow of designing, developing and delivering learning solutions.
- Design, develop, deliver, validate, and modify programs and tools that increase job knowledge, develop skills, and influence behavior and communication
- Design and develop assessment tools that measure mastery of course materials and evaluate ability to perform job-related tasks
- Design and develop learning programs, course activities, exercises, simulations to enhance the effectiveness of the targeted training topic
- Design and develop train-the-trainer programs, participant materials, leader’s guides, and other resources
- Design and develop assessment strategies to evaluate learning results and measure business impact
- Develop training materials including presentations, instructor and participant guides, classroom activities, practice exercises, and handouts that meet the needs of adult learners in a training environment for online and group instruction
- Creating supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Securing appropriate resources, execute tasks, and regularly communicate programs status
- Keeping current in training methodologies and technology developments and work to incorporate best practices