The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The International Operations Specialist is responsible for providing time sensitive sales and service to International distributors. This is a critical role in the growth and expansion of our Puritan’s Pride International, a Direct-To-Consumer business.
- Secure, process and manage orders towards the end goal of achieving monthly sales targets.
- Communicate pricing and promotions to the Distributors.
- Disseminate marketing materials to solicit sales.
- Maintain daily communication with International Distributors, with the intention of providing best in class service.
- Establish rapport with vendor partners while guiding them towards a growth trajectory.
- Secure monthly forecasts.
- Analyze forecasts against budgets and ensure inventory levels are secured to fulfill item needs.
- Work with International Registrations to secure required registration and shipment documentation, facilitate expedient product export, and ensure a closed loop process.
- Complete monthly performance scorecard, and disseminate earned marketing incentives.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports.
- Utilize information learned in building assortment needs.
- Communicate internally with Marketing, Merchandising, Warehouse, Traffic, Customer Service, and the International Executive team.