* Serve as a liaison between internal clients and functional departments; help clients achieve their objectives by serving as a resource in the interpretation, application and compliance with internal and external laws, regulations, policies, procedures, standards and practices.
* Identify risks, evaluate controls and prepare findings and recommendations. Implement compliance programs to prevent illegal, unethical or improper business practices.
* Ensure through audits that the organization's programs are consistently administered in compliance with organizational policies and procedures, contractual obligations, rulings, laws and government regulations.
* Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and adherence to business requirements. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
* Develop, implement, administer and revise policies, procedures and programs that meet business needs; assist and/or lead program development and enhancements.
* Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions. Present findings and articulate results.
* Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, proposals, policies, procedures, audit results, issue papers, marketing materials, newsletters, brochures, etc.
* Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for a variety of internal and external audiences.
* May represent assigned function at external hearings, mediations, audits, meetings, etc.
* Participate on or lead larger, more complex departmental and/or divisional projects. Plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements.
* May participate on Company workgroups and initiatives.
* Develop and build internal partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
* May mentor and coach less experienced coworkers on the technical and interpersonal skills needed for effective job performance.
Required Work Experience
3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
Experience in healthcare on the provider side, clinic operations and value-based care concepts will be highly needed; role will build weekly reports (ppt) to summarize various initiatives in client's department for senior leadership review; follow-up with project managers working those initiatives to keep summaries up to date and ensure questions from senior leadership are tracked and answered; support Sr. Dir as needed for various programs and business performance on 2020 initiatives
* Must have experience building presentations/reports in PowerPoint
* Must have experience working with multiple PMs to consolidate updates back to executive leaders
* Experience with Value Based Care (VBC) is preferred
* Experience in HealthCare Insurance/Clinic Operations/Doctor's office/Provider is highly preferred