Software Engineering - Dev Ops Engineers - Intermediate
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivate Software Engineering - Dev Ops Engineers - Intermediate in Plano,TX
We place consultants for end clients all over USA
Position Name: Software Engineering - Dev Ops Engineers - Intermediate
Duration: 6 Months Contract to hire(Anticipated duration)
- Incident Management
- Possess excellent trouble-shooting skills, and the drive to help internal/external customers
- Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information, ability to reach sound decisions quickly
- Conduct appropriate monitoring tasks to include maintenance and patching validation
- Knowledge Management
- Review historical records on closed cases to increase product and technical knowledge
- Contribute to LOB focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on updating customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Strong technical background in all aspects of running large enterprise technology telephony and customer web facing systems
- Strong configuration and development background combined with reporting and analytics
- Experience with routing, workflow, design, development and test to support CTI
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments
- Show leadership for any production issue and manage all the corresponding team in working towards fix and also should ensure minimal customer impact
- Demonstrated ability to translate and communicate business processes to applicable requirement types (functional, technical, etc)
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130920 when responding to this ad.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 132011 when responding to this ad.