We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated Software Engineer to join the Enterprise Software Team in our Norcross, GA office. This position requires knowledge in theory and practical application of design patterns and SOLID principles in building cloud based applications.
CareerBuilder engineers participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle and are encouraged to have vision beyond the technical aspects of a project. If you are a strong, innovative developer with a passion to develop solutions for business problems, we invite you to apply.
- Working in a collaborative scrum process to implement solutions for an internal web application
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks by researching and designing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree desired, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum 5 Years of experience building applications using latest web and open source technologies such as .NET Core, C#, HTML, jQuery, JSON, RESTful APIs, Amazon Web Services
- Version control using Source Code Control Systems like TFS or Github
- Test Driven Development (TDD) through Unit and Integration Testing
- Strong understanding of OO design and development, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Excellent problem solving skills in a distributed systems environment
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- C#, ASP.NET Core MVC, Java Script, AJAX, .NET Web API framework, Entity framework, MSSQL
- Scrum and/or KanBan to accomplish agile practices
- Ability to communicate effectively within the development team and across various teams within the business
- Experience with Microservices