*At least 7-10 years (10+ Preferred) of Skilled Trades Experience is a prerequisite.
*Skilled Trades Recruitment is not necessarily a skill that is mandatory for this position
- Responsible for filling staffing needs on assigned requisitions including requisition intake, sourcing, screening, selection and application processing through the applicant tracking system
- Responsible for assuring all new hire paperwork is completed and all contingencies are met and the individual is scheduled for New Hire Orientation
- Provides meaningful reporting on status of requisitions and applicant pipeline
- Provides logistical support for hiring manager training on Applicant Tracking System and Interviewing.
- Partners with hiring managers to ensure effective and timely posting of positions.
- Engages applicants in a friendly manner consistent with Opsource value.
- Serves as a local resource to candidates; understand, communicate, and answer candidate questions
- Manages and organizes a high-volume work load while multitasking
- Conduct employment marketing and grass roots recruiting efforts to effectively promote all positions available at Opsource.
- Partners with the Office of Economic Development, Workforce Investment Boards, Workforce Centers to promote Opsource.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing relationships with, advisors and career centers in high school, trade school, community colleges to promote the trades as a career option
- Plan, coordinate and attend industry, trade and high school recruiting events to promote Opsource career path and opportunities at all levels based on audience
- Plan, coordinate and attend industry and college, recruiting events to promote Opsource career path and opportunities at all levels based on audience
- Network within industry contacts, trade members and associations for the recruitment of top talent
- Plans and develops comprehensive outreach programs; including design, organize, prepare distribution of publications and visual presentations
- Develop Community College relationships to influence and support the design of curriculum to support Opsource hiring needs
- Drive Opsource brand awareness through participation and attendance at non hiring related community events
- Coordinate site tours and shadow events to maximize exposure for potential applicants and community partners while minimizing detraction form production