Share Point Admin
BCForward is currently seeking highly motivated Insert Job for an opportunity in Insert Location!
Position Title: Share Point Admin
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Duration: 6+ months possible extension to full-time
- Maintain the court's active directory and performing tasks like user / group administration, print server services, SCCM or InTune to ensure the infrastructure is working seamlessly for users.
- Respond to helpdesk issues as they arise in-person or remotely by identifying, troubleshooting, identifying root cause and logging.
- Build and maintain all desktops, laptops and mobile devices of all our users.
- Perform routine system audits for general health including all backups.
- Build and maintain I.T. operations by managing the active directory, maintaining and upgrading operating systems, hardware and software.
- Offer and own critical I.T. hardware, software and cybersecurity projects.
- Ensure all information systems are working towards the overall I.T. strategy.
- Build and maintain a secure I.T. infrastructure that is dependable to our users.
- Liaise with peers in other state agencies, external partners to the betterment of the court.
- Keep the Director of Technology informed of any ongoing technical problems and their status
- Excellent customer skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, iOs, Active Directory, Office 365, InTune or SCCM, Print server, Windows server, Microsoft office, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to teach
- Maturity to work with a wide range of people with various computer levels knowledge and skills.
- Must exercise absolute confidentiality, avoid conflicts of interest and the appearance of conflict of interest.
- Have and maintain a clean criminal history and abide by the employee handbook.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Be able to travel in excesses of half-mile on daily basis.
- Must be physically present at the Court of Appeals during Court work hours.
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in technology or computer science
* Proven work experience in IT
* A+ (Preferred), Network+(Preferred), Security+ (preferred), Windows Server 2012 or 2016 (Required)
* Experience in Office 365 administration, Microsoft Azure
* Experience in Incident Response management
* Experience in project management
* Keep the Director of Technology of current projects, issues and their status
* Work on assignments assigned by the Director of Technology
* Exercise sound judgment and maintain strict confidence
* Able to lift at least 50 lbs
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Expected Contract length : 6 months with possibility of extension or permanent placement
Who to Contact: Shaik Aamer
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 113001 when responding to this ad.