Service Center Representative
We are looking for a qualified, personable, and dedicated customer service representative who will be responsible for account maintenance, billing, reconciliation, reporting and/or customer service related activities for one of the TOP Hospitals in San Diego CA.
Duties could include one or more of the following:
- Identifying, researching and reconciling billing payments amounts to ensure accurate eligibility determination, payment, revenue and membership records.
- Setting up and maintaining member data including but not limited to processing enrollments, corrections, retroactivity adjustments and terminations.
- Supporting eligibility inquiries and ensuring bills are correct and mailed timely.
- Interacting with purchaser benefit administrators to answer questions and explain Health Plan policy and contractual provisions related to membership and billing.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting, finance or related field preferred
- Proficiency in math, data entry, typing, spelling and grammar, for which test are required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment
- Successful customer service track record
- Ability to diagnose, analyze and solve a variety of quantitative and qualitative problems
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Computer experience preferably in a PC windows based environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.