Service Advisor – Car Car Plus – (Enter Location)
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is looking for talented individuals to join our Car Care Plus Centers. Here’s what we offer:
No Sundays or evenings
Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
Closed with pay on most major holidays
Great work environment
Competitive Benefits to include medical, dental and vision
Top rated equipment
Most locations air-conditioned
Interested? Email – (Enter Hiring Manager Email) or apply below.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is usually the first point of contact for the customer at the Center, and as such, is responsible for providing stellar customer service and being a liaison between customers and Service Technicians. Position greets customers, answers telephones, sets up appointments and communicates with technicians and customers regarding vehicle maintenance. Also obtains parts, assists in determining parts pricing and profit margins as required, and assists in maintaining the general upkeep of the Center.
- Meets and greets customers
- Answers phone and sets appointments
- Makes service recommendations and reviews maintenance schedule with customer. Completes service request and maintains and processes all necessary paperwork
- Communicates between the Service Technician and the customer regarding problems with the vehicles and presents factual, situational information to customer
- Follows up on repairs with technicians and keeps customers informed of work status and progress
- Processes all customer payment transactions at the Center
- Makes recommendations regarding parts pricing and determining appropriate profit margins
Exposure to loud noises and odors intermittently in the shop environment. This position may require working long hours as well as evening and weekend hours. Limited travel required.
- High School diploma, GED or Technical school graduate/certification
- Must have and maintain a valid state Driver’s License
- 1+ years of directly related experience with automotive and/or truck systems and technical resources that includes sales and service responsibilities and provided exposure to business fundamentals such as parts pricing and determining profit margins.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated sales skills and ability to make appropriate service recommendations to Members and customers
- Basic mechanical ability and/or ability to understand mechanical repair and service processes and procedures in order to understand and relay this information to Customers and communicate effectively with Service Technicians
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid keyboard skills with ability to enter data accurately and efficiently
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient and effective manner
(Enter Hiring Manager's Email) or apply below.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.