We are adding an Ionic Developer to our CRM Team.
This position is responsible for design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve cross-platform mobile application using Ionic Framework.
- Collaborate with other engineers and internal stakeholders to adapt existing web application functionality into a mobile application.
- Work closely with internal or external stakeholders to determine mobile application requirements and functionality
- Have to take full ownership of a project to ensure on-time delivery of requirements.
- Willingness to work in an environment that reflects and adapts to our clients need and market demand.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development with AngularJS, Angular2+, Ionic 2+, Cordova, Typescript and Native Script.
- Proven ability to develop hybrid mobile application especially for iOS and Android.
- Experience to build and consume REST services and integration with other 3rd party APIs like Firebase etc.
- Experience with a source control system, preferably GITHUB.
- Familiarity with Node.js, Firebase and AWS is highly appreciable.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and organizational skills