Summary of the Job:
Career Builder is looking for a product manager for managing and supporting client and partner integrations, including Applicant data sync, Job Synch with Applicant Tracking System (ATS). This role will require interaction with clients, partners, and developers to deliver the completed integration projects.
- Responsible for scoping the integration request across CareerBuilder internal teams.
- Scope and direct integration strategy across CareerBuilder Products.
- Manage the coordination of partner integrations from scoping to delivery.
- Assist in the monitoring and support of existing integrations and clients.
- Provide guidance for the team to execute on technical architecture and product design through shared context.
- Delivers enterprise-wide strategic thinking to IT investments to ensure integration is achieved.
- Leads projects to successful completion as defined by predetermined project success criteria
- Conduct research and discoveries through hypothesis-based tests and initiatives that prioritize the most valuable opportunities for solutions that help us retain and grow our customer base.
- Define metrics and analyze test results to inform the success of products and features.
- Support the building of the product backlog by writing/grooming user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Lead backlog grooming, sprint planning, product demos.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in implementing integrations including APIs and common data exchange technologies and formats, and systems integration.
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Experience using JIRA or equivalent to manage backlogs and document features.
- Excellent writing of documentation and executive presentation abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team of cross-functional stakeholders to influence decisions.
- Driven, willing to collaborate, think creatively, and pursue new or novel approaches.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Leadership style focused on transformation and continuous improvement.
- Quality orientated with strong attention toward detail.
- Prior experience in working with integration strategy and the project life cycle is a plus
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Computer Science, Marketing in a related field.
Minimum Years of Experience:
5+ years of technical product management experience.
- Frequent phone and computer use
- Creating written communications
- Able to sit/stand at a desk
- Able to bend, sit, stand, lift boxes or equipment (between 0-15 lbs)
- Able to travel occasionally both domestically and internationally