- Manage and develop an exciting portfolio of clients at a high level
- Identify opportunities to fully maximise clients' recruitment advertising budgets
- Make use of your ability to craft and present well-reasoned proposals
- Negotiate effectively with media contacts to obtain best prices
- Work with our software sales and account management teams to convert leads into new media buying clients
- Be a true team player and pitch in with occasional non-media buying, but related, tasks
Must have Recruitment Advertising background
• Account Management experience (min 1 year)
• Experience of buying job postings and CV database access, possibly other job board inventory e.g. buttons/banners etc., dealing with online job boards, managing programmatic and pay-per-duration campaigns.
• Ideally from a job board, programmatic platform or media agency background, perhaps in a sales support/administration capacity
• Understanding of media planning across key US job boards and a genuine desire to work with clients
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple buying requirements simultaneously yet at different stages of completion
- Recruitment Media and Programmatic Sales
- Response time for of all client requests to be in line with communicated service level agreements
- Ensuring job boards deliver to deadline
- 100% accuracy in recording and logging client and job board information
The first business of its kind, Broadbean has successfully delivered global job posting distribution services to an array of businesses worldwide for the last 20 years. Growing substantially since our inception, we offer unrivalled advertising coverage; boasting the industry's largest network of job board and ATS/CRM integrations.
What the team does:
Our media buying team works closely with external clients: consulting, informing and guiding them to achieve appropriate and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment advising needs; they maximize referrals and new business leads generated by our software sales and account management teams; they constantly negotiate with job board and media partners across all types of advertising and search products.