As the Sr. Sales Manager, New Business you will be responsible for hiring, training, developing, strategy execution, and results. Lead a team of Account Executives and/or Senior Account Executives to exceed annual revenue goals with a focus on small business clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and manage the day-to-day sales activities and performance of your team
- Professionally develop direct reports and assist in career planning as well as drive business results by achieving revenue contribution targets
- Develop staff competencies and departmental capabilities; hire, train, continually develop and manage performance.
- Ability and experience to meet high volume sales metrics, sales quotas and growth goals
- Provide support and strategy to reps to generate revenue and grow client base while building a sales pipeline to achieve monthly/annual sales quota
- 4+ years of business to business sales experience selling at the executive level
- 1-2 years of business to business sales management experience
- Able to think creatively, independently and have strong success track record in past sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills, and have the ability to hire, train, and retain sales professionals
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and teach new skills quickly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Enjoys working in a high energy, fast paced, growing sales environment
- Ability to collaborate cross- functionally to achieve defined goals