Would you like to be part of a team focused on transforming an entire industry? At CareerBuilder, we have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused on bringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we're looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market. Major Account Executives prospect, develop, close and grow business in the healthcare sector, which is the largest employing industry in the United States. Join our team at CareerBuilder today!
As a Major Account Executive you will prospect, develop, close and maintain business with major healthcare companies.
- Utilizing consultative sales methods to sell CareerBuilder.com products over the phone and in-person to healthcare companies in a defined territory
- Maintain a high level of activity by cold calling and running appointments over the phone and in person
- Proactively develop customer relationships by demonstrating efforts to understand and uncover the customer's needs
- Understand CareerBuilder's value proposition and match it against customer's needs to provide solutions and grow profitable sales
- Communicate in an organized, clear and brief manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, projects, and engagements which support customer business activity
- Generate revenue and grow client base: Prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close new accounts; increase spend and create new buyers in existing accounts by cultivating new relationships laterally and above the primary contact
- Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota
- Become a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal resources
- Effectively organize a course of action to accomplish sales goals by identifying and classifying both existing & potential account opportunities by establishing call priorities and frequencies.
- Gather, analyze, and apply business and industry knowledge through knowing the online recruitment industry and customers' industries, understanding human capital, and using economic and financial data to understand a client's business
- Act as a trusted advisor by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that quantifies the value delivered by CareerBuilder solutions, drives business results, and provides clients with a high return on their investment.
A day in the life
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their business needs and build a business case for CareerBuilder's solutions.
- Customer experience comes first. You must have an innate ability to engage, support, and service your customers.
- Sales must be your passion. A competitive spirit and extreme focus to achieve and exceed sales goals is the CareerBuilder culture.
- You will become a subject matter expert on human resources, recruitment landscape, and how the economy impacts today's workforce.
- Each day your focus will be to identify opportunities, create the business case and close the sale. As a Major Account Executive at CareerBuilder you are able to own the entire sales lifecycle and have complete control over your success.
- You are able to articulate the value of new services to your existing client base and continue to expand the business with a set of named accounts who currently partner with CareerBuilder.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have 5+ years proven B2B outside sales experience
- Superior hunting / cold-calling capabilities and account management skills; desire to deliver world-class customer service.
- Proven success selling to the executive level as well as multiple buyers at several levels within large, enterprise organizations
- Experience working named account lists
- Experience deeply penetrating accounts through significant cold calling & lead generation
- Documented success selling large complex accounts with multiple decision makers
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling
- Documented proof of quota attainment
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- High activity sales cycle for generating new business
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate competency with Microsoft office tools
- Basic experience with CRM software/tools
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Frequent phone and computer use
- Creating written communications
- Need to be able to sit at a desk
- Ability to travel